Carriageworks is located in Wilson Street Eveleigh, and is accessible by the following modes of transport -
Carriageworks is an 8-minute walk from Redfern Station. Macdonaldtown Station is a 10-minute walk; take the Inner West line from Central. Newtown Station on King Street is a 15-minute walk directly along Wilson Street; take the Inner West line from Wynyard, Town Hall, Central, Circular Quay or St James.
The closest stop is on King Street (near the Queen Street intersection); a five minute walk. From Central, take Newtown buses 422, 423 or 426. Nearest stop is at Codrington Street at City Road, approximately a 5-minute walk to Carriageworks.
Events At This Venue
- Fatima Bhutto: The Runaways
- Sallie Tisdale: Advice for Future Corpses
- Father Figures
- Dead Europe?
- Anabel Hernández: A Massacre in Mexico
- The Full Catastrophe
- Erotic Fan Fiction
- Jonathan Lusthaus: Industry of Anonymity - Inside the Business of Cybercrime
- Know Your Place: The Politics of Identity
- Can You Spot a Liar?
- Beth Macy: Dopesick
- Origin Story
- Gay For Page
- Story Club
- Worried Sick: Living in the Age of Anxiety
- The Kingdom and the Power: Saudi Arabia
- The Writers' Lie
- Christian White: The Nowhere Child
- Oyinkan Braithwaite: My Sister, the Serial Killer
- The Monthly Retells: Bad Teenage Poetry
- Rebecca Makkai: The Great Believers
- David Vann: Halibut on the Moon
- Daisy Johnson: Everything Under
- Jenny Erpenbeck: Memory and Forgetting, Home and Exile
- Breaking News in the Age of Social Media